Monday, December 5, 2011

So not cool, PF


Planet Fitness apparently had the brilliant idea to create "Free Pizza Mondays" on the first Monday of every month.  I've never experienced this marketing ploy before, and let me tell you, I never will again!  Do you know how difficult it is to keep running on a treadmill when the delicious scent of piping-hot pizza is wafting through the air?!?!  I couldn't decide if it made me hungry or slighting nauseated.  Then, when I went into the locker room to grab my bag, a woman was CHOWING DOWN on 3 pieces!  Sooooo not helpful!  I literally ran, grabbed my things, slammed the locker shut, and power walked to the front door, where I had to pass the 20 or so boxes full of forbidden goodness.  Cruelty, I tell you!  I tried to remind myself that I was going home to make some delicious, home-made beef stew...

But really. Beef Stew?  Come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment